Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Love that boy

It's been a while since I've written. Fatherhood makes you a busy man. But it's totally worth it. I know I will change my tune when he's a pissed-off pain-in-the-ass rebellious teenager but right now he's the best son a guy could have. He's pretty easy to figure out most of the time but Laura is much better at it than me. She knows everything going on in that boy's face while I only have a modest knowledge. He looks like Laura's side of the family for sure. He has long fingers and toes which is a little weird. (I call them his monkey toes.) He has Laura's brow and chin. He has black hair and a much darker complexion so that's all me. Man, I wish I didn't get the urge to write this when I am dead tired and can't think straight. Hopefully I will write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home