Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Vet's

Today was a slow day. I had to work at the theater from 5 p.m. to 12 but I had the 1st part of the day off. We had to take 2 (of 3) cats to the vet's and it was not fun. They seemed to resist a lot more than I remember. Oreo was especially difficult. But they weighed the same as last year, which is good. Sweetie has some ear problems though so we have to apply some ointment to her ears twice a day. The nursery is starting to look nice but we still need that crib. I can't believe there are only 5 weeks left until my child is born. I am nervous about the actual birthing part and look forward to the dad part. I hope I will be able to figure out what I am doing but the book I am reading says it sort of comes natural and I hope they are right. Well, I am off to bed. I have to be up at 7 a.m. for work which blows. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home