Monday, April 04, 2005

Shower day

Well, I just got home from work and it was very slow at the theater. We only sold to half of the movies at the 9:00 set. I was late to work by about an hour and 15 minutes thanks to the rain. We went one way and then saw the road was blocked so had to go another way which was longer. Oh well. I want to forget all that. I am glad my house hasn't flooded and hopefully the sun will come out and evaporate the water. I am pretty pleased with the way the shower went. Everyone was really nice and got us way too many gifts. That was just very generous of people considering I know many of us (myself included) have monetary issues to deal with. So thank again to everyone who went and even more thank if you gave us and our future child a gift. I got to see Sin City on Thursday night and even though I have never read any of those Frank Miller books I was blown away by the movie. I haven't really seen anything that original onscreen since Kill Bill. I highly recommend it although I doubt many women out there will like it. (But if you do you're extra cool with me.) Not much else to say. I am gonna go watch Robot Chicken on my Tivo. Check that out as well if you haven't already. It's quite the nostalgia fix for me and funny as hell. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home