Saturday, March 26, 2005

Floor people

Well, I have decided to write in this blog and I am not sure why. It's sort of like an online diary yet aren't those supposed to be kept private? Weird. Anyway, the floor people are here and it's a big headache considering I can't do some things I wanted to do today on my day off. Laura and I are going to see George Carlin tonight and I hope that will help to relax us both because the drama really sucks. We plan on eating Indian food which I am really looking forward to. We also need to get to Target and would like to go to Best Buy to check out the new Ozzy box set called Prnice of Darkness. (It's got him doing Born to be Wild with Miss Piggy!) Our cats are hiding in the bedroom since there are people here hammering away and using power tools. Laura is out getting quarterboard (?) whatever that is and hopefully she won't be upset when she gets back. I am really looking forward to being with her all day and seeing George Carlin. More on him when we get back. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home