Monday, April 11, 2005

Past few days

Well, the past few days have been interesting for me although may not be for the casual reader of this thing (both of you). I have been working for the whole weekend although I haven't had to go into work until 5 p.m. (Thursday I was in all day and watched the 2 movies I built: Fever Pitch and Sahara. They were entertaining. Not great but definitely not the worst things ever made.) So Laura and I had the weekend planned. Saturday we went to Portland and spent like $300 buying baby stuff including the crib. So that's all done now. It's put together and everything. We have only one month to go. How time flies. I can't believe it. I'm gonna be a dad soon and I am starting to freak out. Have I mentioned that before? Actually we are both pretty anxious about it. We just wanted to get the birth part over with so we can enjoy being parents now. I don't know if there's anything left to do to get ready for this although we have yet to install the car seat or pack bags for ourselves and the baby. We really need to get a move on! I have Tuesday off and most of Wednesday off also so maybe we can do it then. Oh and we managed to get a sweet deal at Amazon.com. We bought some 7th Generation brand diapers and baby wipes from there (since they are supposed to be better for the environment says the wife) and if you spend $49 or more you get a $20 gift cerificate to be used at a later date. Sweet huh? To make it even sweeter if you spend over $25 the shipping is free. And to make it even sweeter still I applied for an Amazon.com credit card which gives you $30 off your first order using the card. So we managed to get $53 worth of stuff for $23 plus we are getting the gift certificate. Sometimes we are such smart shoppers. Anyway, I need to get going. I have so much shit on my Tivo that it might have to start deleting stuff to make room for it. So I may watch some and then go to bed. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home