Monday, April 18, 2005

Lately and movies

Not a lot of news to report I guess. We have just under a month to go and we are both still super anxious. We have done just about everything we have left to do. The bags are mostly packed (except hers) and the car seats are in our cars. The drinks are packed and we got a new cd player for the baby's room. It cost us only $40. We wanted something in there so we could play soothing music. I have just finished reading Silent Bob Speaks by Kevin Smith and it is really funny so if there are any fans I suggest you check it out. I saw 2 movies at work or I should say for work on Thursday: Guess Who and Amityville Horror. Oh and I saw Hitch the other day with Laura since I have wanted to go to the movies with her for the longest time. All these movies were entertaining, nothing fantastic (like Sin City) but nothing horrible (like Christmas with the Kranks). I still want to check out Million Dollar Baby but may not get around to it until it comes out on DVD. (I missed The Jacket.) Next week a ton of movies come out: Kung Fu Hustle, The Interpreter, A Lot Like Love, King's Ransom. Not sure what I am going to have to watch for work but I don't want to have to sit through Sean Penn's mopey ass. He's a good actor and all but talk about a downer. His presence at the Oscars sealed the fate of a sequel to Fast Times ever happening since I can't even imagine he could be funny anymore. I am looking forward to seeing Batman Begins and Fantastic Four this summer not to mention Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Anyway, I got to get some sleep since I work all day in Oxford. Feel free to say hello. Later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you and laura recently and wondering how you guys are, bless this journal for it enables me to not ACTUALLY call you to find out, wait.... did I say that? ;-) *runs away*

Monday, April 18, 2005 7:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home