Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Washing machine

We need a new washing machine. I hate having to spend large amounts of $ for big purchases like that but we need a new one. Ours has been acting up for the past few months and it's at the point now where it's frustrating to use. One of my shirts is actually stuck in it right now. It's sort of trapped under the spinner. This has happened before but this is the 1st time I have been unable to get it out. Not to mention the water hasn't been draining properly from it so when I get the clothes out they're pretty damn soaked. We also need to redo the floor of the kitchen and bathroom. We also would like a freezer for storage. Man, oh man, where the hell are we gonna get all this cash from? I know! I'll use this blog to ask for donations! So feel free to send any money you can and it will go to further my unborn child's future! Yeah, that's it. Anyway, enough of that. What else is new? I am trying to apply for this job but they want my transcripts and the application deadline is April 22nd. I have to get my resume up to speed and my applications letter has to be dynamite. Suggestions? Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home